Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Trip to Jaipur in September 2012 -Day 01

My Trip to Jaipur in September 2012 Part I

As my sister was in Jaipur, I thought to visit her. It was my first visit to her home and Jaipur city. Even it was my flight journey in life.

September 19, 2012 Wednesday was Ganesh Chaturthi and it was holiday in our company. I applied for leave on Thu & Fri. Wow everything is set now i have holidays September 19 to 23.

September 16, 2012: Shopping for Jaipur visit- bought gifts n sweets. Explored Madiwala Total Mall. Enjoyed Shopping and my younger sister took my snaps.













Flight ticket ready for my Jaipur Trip. My friends and colleagues were happy hearing I am leaving for Jaipur and will be back only on Monday. On Tuesday evening said bye to all and around 4 PM got volvo bus and from Kempegowda Bus stand / Majestic got Green Volvo bus to airport.


 started to explore taking self shots :)


Reached airport by around 5:30. At entry gate of enquiry point of my flight Indigo asked about the process and weighed my bag. At entry gate, security checked my id and let me to enter in. It was my first visit inside BIAL and like a good boy started to explore the airport and not dared to take any pics in the premises. Indigo started to issue boarding pass for our flight and the lady asked me any preference for seat. I smiled and said it is my first flight journey and comfortable with any seat. She explained what are the process and said she will give me window seat.

After checking waited near entry gate and when the flight came, we board to indigo bus which  took us near to Plane. I showed my boarding pass and sat comfortably in my seat. The time was around 7.30 pm and I can see the runway. Got safety instruction and instructed to switch off all electronic device and I was watching the runway. In no time the plane started to move slowly and it was standing in runway just like a bull going to run faster haha. The speed was just like my bike and suddenly the speed increased like experienced cab driver driving in National Highway. I can feel the plane rising from the ground. I watched through the window, I can see small lights in ground and some clouds are hitting the wings and getting shattered.

Now we were instructed we can ON electronic devices like laptop and mp3 players but all mobiles should be in Plane Mode. I switched on my mobile and in plane mode, i started to explore taking photos. Hmmm I am good boy so I took my self shot not gone to take snaps of co-passengers or cute air hostess.






My boarding pass





Cheers guys :)

We reached Hyderabad and it was heavily raining and then I realized our plane for flying above clouds from Bangalore to Hyderabad so not seen any rains. Around 8.30 pm we started our journey from Hyderabad to Jaipur. By around 10.30 pm reached Jaipur. Before getting to the Indigo bus in Jaipur I asked security uncle can I take a snap of the flight. He had no objection in it and the result was below snap.


From inside Indigo bus again tried to take a closeup shot of the flight. Look how it looks like a whale in the sea.

I rang my sister and she told they already booked a cab and unfortunately it will take 30 min more. I sat there and the airport was getting empty. A security uncle came asked whether I am waiting for someone I said waiting for my cab. I don't know whether we can take snap inside the Jaipur airport, I tried to take my snap and no one objected.


 As I am comfortable with Hindi too, there was no language problem. Cab took me to my sister home.


For your kind info, I am not a professional photographer but I love photography. During entire journey I tried to capture my snaps in my mobile Sony Xperia Mini Pro and Olympus Camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” -Saint Augustine