Thursday, March 21, 2013

Myself in Jaipur in September 2012 Part II

I hope you have read my previous blog and seen snaps from Bangalore-Jaipur Trip. Don't worry if you missed the previous blog post here you can see the link for the same.

My Trip to Jaipur in September 2012 Part I
https://mytravelogue20.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-trip-to-jaipur-in-september-2012-day.html

Let me start Jaipur in September 2012 Part II

September 19,2012: It was Ganesh Festival all over India

Jaipur the capital of Rajasthan is popularly known as the Pink City. The city is called Pink city because of the colour of the stone used to built buildings and walls of the city.

My sister home is in Malviya nagar and first day went to near by temple and a mall Gaurav Towers. The next day we were about to explore the city and came to know it is Bharath Bandh.

On Sept 21 my brother-in-law suggested we can go to Jaipur Bapu Bazaar market and Chokhi Dhani Village.

Really I should thank my brother-in-law for taking awesome village of Chokhi Dhani where we saw culture of Rajastan, enjoyed ride like boating, camel ride and enjoyed rajasthani food.

Jaipur Bapu Bazaar




































Chokhi Dhani 

A village resort offers Rajasthani food and culture 






































No comments:

Post a Comment

“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” -Saint Augustine